Sandrine Liparoti graduated as a Doctor in Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from Liège University in 2003. She demonstrates a main interest for internal medicine and, especially for Feline Medicine.
Sandrine spend 1,5 years with 1 year of internship in the Centre Hospitalier Vétérinaire Fregis (Paris/France). She joined the pet clinic in Spa in May 2005. Her continuating education is performed by attending numerous congresses, seminars and by University externship.
- ESAVS Feline Medicine Courses: Zurich (Switzerland) 2004
- ESAVS Feline Medicine and Surgery n°2: Zurich (Switzerland) 2006
- Practical courses about Abdominal Ultrasounds for pets: 2006
- Haematology and Cytology Workshop: Vienna (Austria) 2007
- Practical courses about Abdominal Ultrasounds for pets: 2007
- Internship at the University of Bristol (United Kingdom) In the Feline Center of Bristol University: from 02/06/08 to 13/06/08
She helps also Dr. Van Israël in her private clinic.
She consults in French, Italian and English.